Thursday, July 17, 2014

Back To School Ideas: Very Hungry Caterpillar Freebie!!

Even though we are just really getting into the thick of summer I know you are already thinking of back to school time!  One of the first things I begin thinking through is my classroom theme.  This year I have created a new theme based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar!  What I love about this theme is that you can bring in so many different elements!  The primary colors are easy to find in different items for the classroom and it lends itself to easy coordination!




I have included a ton of products!  The alphabet chart and number line can be printed and kept in a square format or as I did cut into circles, laminate, and string together for a cute banner effect!  I haven't printed all of it out so I have another post coming soon once they are all on display.  For being one of my bloggy friends I want you to be able to walk away with something!  So....  If you would like the number line with picture representation for free you can download it here!!  You can use this as a number line to put up on your wall or as a small group activity.  
You can find the whole classroom decor set at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store, Teachers Notebook Store, or Resources4Teaching Store.
Don't forget your freebie!!  Comment below and tell me how you used it or even share a picture on my Teaching Upstairs Facebook Page!






No comments:

Post a Comment